Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili Review


#BeeSiliPopMolds.jpg
My daughters like ice pops. We always buy the packed ice pops in the grocery and some tastes okay but some are too sweet. So when I received the Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili, I was excited to make my own homemade ice pops.

The Ice Pop Mold Maker by Bee Sili comes in 6 different colors. It is 100% BPA Free and non-toxic. The silicone used is FDA approved and meets the highest standards to ensure they are completely safe. It has no after-taste or smells. Each ice pop mold is 8" long, 1"wide at the top and holds 3.4 oz. or 1/3 cup of fluid. It is a space saver and fits in small freezer spaces. It's also reusable and dishwasher safe. It doesn't drip and is easy to clean. It's also cold and heat resistant so it doesn't freeze the fingers. The slim cone shape fits into small spaces in the freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag. They also stand easily in a cup for filling.

After I received it, my 3 year old daughter didn't stop until I made the ice pops for her. The colors are so vibrant and nice. The ice pop molds are bendable and rubbery in texture. I washed the ice pop molds first and liked that they're easy to wash even by hand. I made them a Mango/Pineapple/Orange Ice pop. I filled the Bee Sili Ice Pop Mold with approximately 1/3 cup of the juice. My daughter insisted that I make it colorful by interchanging the lids.

Just to ensure the juice wouldn't spill, I turned the ice pop mold maker upside down (see the green lid at the bottom), and was amazed that the lid held the juice inside.

I placed the juice-filled ice pops in the freezer so they can freeze. Since we have limited freezer space, I love that I can just pile them up horizontally. The juice inside didn't leak even though I placed them horizontally.

After a few hours, and just after I picked up my 6 year old daughter from school, the ice pops were ready. My daughters couldn't wait to try our homemade ice pops. I love that my daughters can hold the Bee Sili molds without freezing their fingers. I did have to bend the bottom part of the mold a couple of times first so the ice pops would "pop out". My daughters loved the home made ice pops and I liked that I'm sure that the ice pops are healthy since I made them. I also love that the molds are reusable and didn't get loose even after multiple washing and freezing. I'd also try to use this as a snack container when my daughter goes to school since the lids seem to stay in place.

You can purchase the Bee Sili Ice Pop Mold Maker on Amazon priced at $11.95 for a 6-pc. mold. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment