Thursday, September 4, 2014

Exfolimate - Face and Body Exfoliating Tools Review


Exfoli-WHAT? Well, that's exactly the first thought that crossed my mind when I heard about Exfolimate. Add up the weird shape and I was a bit lost.

So what exactly is Exfolimate? Well, as I've learned when I received the product, it gently exfoliates the face and the body and is designed for daily exfoliation.


How does it work? Well, Exfolimate's secret is its micro-groove technology etched into the smooth metal edge of the tool. The micro-grooves work by gently lifting and removing lingering skin cells and debris to unveil younger and fresher skin.

The Exfolimate is a 2-piece tool set. The bigger tool is for the body and the smaller one is for the face. It also includes 2 free cords for easy handling and storage. To put the cord, just loop it in the hole found on the tools.

After carefully reading the instructions, I proceeded to use the Exfolimate. I used the body tool in the shower after I took a bath to ensure my pores and skin has softened. In a 90-degree angle, I glided the metal part of the Exfolimate over my arms with a light pressure. No soap or bodywash or cream is needed to use the Exfolimate. The first time I glided it on my arm, I was surprised to see a bit of skin debris accumulating on one side of the metal part of the Exfolimate. Why was I surprised? Because I use my loofah everyday. I thought it was enough to remove dead skin cells and debris. I rinsed off the debris by putting the Exfolimate under the shower the continued to use the Exfolimate on my other arm, legs and thighs. It's very easy to use and the metal part is smooth against the skin. After using the Exfolimate Body tool, I rinsed it off and just hung my it together with my loofah.

When I stepped out of the shower, I used the Exfolimate face tool for my face. I made sure to apply no pressure on my pimples and just enough pressure on my cheeks, forehead, chin and neck. Similar to the body tool I just rinsed it off (although I didn't see any debris) and hung it to dry.

After using the Exfolimate, I felt cleaner and my skin felt smoother.  Although the Exfolimate looks a bit weird, it's very effective to remove dead skin cells and debris on the skin. I also like that there's a separate Exfolimate tool for the body and face. This makes it more sanitary. The good thing is, it's safe to use everyday (I use it everyday! :)) and should last for a year. :)

You can visit the Exfolimate WEBSITE to learn more or to purchase it. Each Exfolimate tool set which includes the 2 Exfolimate tools, cord and instructions is priced at $29.99.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment