Saturday, September 13, 2014

Bonapiel Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream Review


Cellulite on my thighs, jiggly arms and saggy tummy skin has been my problem for years now. I've been working out for almost 2 months now (at least 4x a week, 30 minutes each workout) and I've lost weight already but those cellulite and jiggly arms aren't going anywhere. So, I was happy to try Bonapiel's Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream to see if it would help.

Here is a short description of the Bonapiel Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream:

Bonapiel's Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream is powered with caffeine and retinol which are clinically proven active ingredients (recommended by Dr. Oz on April 2014) to help fight cellulite. The Rose Hip Seed Oil and Lactic Acid help hydrate, lift, tone and visibly improve skin firmness. It prevents the orange peel skin before it even starts and visibly smooths hips, buttocks and thighs for a slimmer, beach-chic shape.

The Bonapiel Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream has a thick consistency (similar to condensed milk) and has a minty scent. It has an off-white color and is non-greasy. I've been using this on my left arm now to see if there would be a difference on my jiggly/flabby arm. The Bonapiel cream is cool on the skin and absorbs quickly. I've noticed a difference on my arm because it does look more firm than before. I can't credit it to the Bonapiel Cream alone though because I do workout too (with light weights and a few push-ups). I think the Bonapiel Cream helped in firming my arms a bit because with just the exercise alone, I find it very difficult to make my arms smaller.

You can purchase the Bonapiel Anti-Cellulite & Body Firming Cream on Amazon for $37.99 with free shipping if you have Prime. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. So nice and helpful reviews all about firming lotion. Those are so natural and have no bad effects:
    http://www.ladysoma.com/firming-lotion-reviews

    ReplyDelete