Sunday, September 21, 2014

No More Dull Knives with Priority Chef's Knife Sharpener!


In the Philippines, whenever our knives our dull, we either throw them away OR we'd call the man in a bicycle who roams around our subdivision and charges P30 to P40 per knife that he sharpens (that's equivalent to less than a $1). When we came here in the US, there's no more man-in-a-bicycle to sharpen our knives so our only option before was to throw dull knives. Then came the Priority Chef Knife Sharpener.

The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener has a 2-stage knife sharpening system which is designed to turn any dull or blunt knife into a sharp one. It comes with an ergonomically designed rubber handle for easier grip and a non-slip base to ensure that the sharpener wouldn't slip while in use. It does however has it's limitation and only designed to sharpen steel, straight blades. Ceramic and serrated knives should NOT be used on this sharpener.

Here is a video of how I sharpened our dull knife.

The instructions are very easy to follow and I only had to read it once to know what I'll do. The label engraved on the side of the knife slots is nice for first time users as well as long-time users to avoid confusion over the two slots. 

I love how easy it is to sharpen our dull knife. I almost threw our knife away since its already dull but, after using the Priority Chef Knife Sharpener, our knife was sharp enough to slice into meat again. The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener is also very easy to clean and to store and I love that we can save on buying new knives because it restored the sharpness in our old knives' blades.

You can purchase the Priority Chef Knife Sharpener on Amazon for $17.95 with free shipping if you have Prime. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment