Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer Review


Vacay is an all natural water enhancer that helps relieve stress & anxiety, ease tension and calm the mind. It's perfect for people who loves to chill and relax. It is all natural, sweet and doesn't have harmful preservatives, inexpensive and the 10-serving packaging makes it easy to carry around on-the-go.

The Vacay Water Enhancer consist of l-theanine, chamomile and passion flower. It's sweetened by Stevia combined with an all nataural lemonade flavor.

The Vacay Water Enhancer in Island Lemonade flavor is in a 10-serving small resealable plastic bag which is perfect because I can just bring it on-the-go without the worry of the powder spilling out of the package. For an 8 oz. of water, only 1/2 tsp. of the Vacay Water Enhancer is needed. The powder is easily dissolved in cold water and actually, the taste surprised me because it tasted good. It's sweet, refreshing and relaxing and the lemonade taste is perfect.

You can visit the Vacay WEBSITE to learn more about their Vacay Water Enhancer.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment