I admit I'm not the one to take multivitamins regularly. I don't take them regularly and if I do decide to take them, I would be consistent for a couple of days then after that, I would completely forget the vitamins. Recently, I've been feeling a little bit tired and out of energy specially during the end of the day and easily annoyed over little things. So when I received my Ultimate Multi by Brad King's, I tried it and made sure I take the dose everyday.
Here is a little product description for Ultimate Multi:
Ultimate Multi Maximum-Daily-Performance is the most advanced and complete multivitamin/mineral formula designed to deliver optimal daily values of all essential nutrients in their most bioavailable forms. This one-of-a-kind vitamin/mineral formula supports maximum cellular repair, replacement and replenishment.Ultimate Multi Maximum-Daily-Performance contains the most advanced, research-proven forms of nutrients that help: reduce stress, support metabolism, manage glucose levels, modulate immunity, enhance cell renewal and reduce free radicals.
This'll be a bit long but I just had to list down all the benefits you can get when you take the Ultimate Multi:
- Increased energy levels
- Optimal metabolism support
- Increased mental alertness, concentration, and memory
- Maintenance of healthy cardiovascular and nervous system function
- Aids in the removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Increased protection against stress-inducing hormones
- Better hair, skin and nails
- Blood sugar balance
- Better immunity
- Optimal dosages of the full spectrum of mixed carotenoids for superior vitamin A activity.
- Optimal dosages of all B vitamins (including 800mcg of folic acid and 700mcg of Vitamin B12 in activated methylcobalamin form) in their most bioavailable and activated forms – something most other vitamin formula’s do not provide.
- 1000mgs of activated vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin.
- Vitamin E (400IU) – in proper mixed (alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherol) ratios for maximum effectiveness (research proves that vitamin E must be obtained in natural mixed form for optimal health benefits).
- Optimal dosages of both water and fat soluble forms of vitamin C.
- Calcium in the most absorbable bisglycinate form.
- Magnesium in the most absorbable aspartate form.
- Chromium which is the safest and most water-soluble form (plant source) of the blood-sugar balancing mineral.
- Boron which is the safest and most water-soluble form (plant source) of the bone-supportive mineral.
- Selenomethionine which is the thyroid-supporting/immune modulating/detoxifying mineral.
- Silicon from natural bamboo leaf extract which is for the skin, hair and nail mineral.
- Lipoic acid in its natural R+ form which is natures most versatile antioxidant.
- Methylation supportive trimethylglycine.
- The nutrient-maximizer Bioperine®, to guarantee maximum bioavailability and delivery of all nutrients within the formula.
The Ultimate Multi is in a vegetable capsule so I'm thankful because the daily dosage is 4 to 8 capsules per day and I find vegetable capsules easier to swallow. The capsules has a powdered-milk/creamy scent which I find nice. :)
I read the directions and the directions did vary with the one in the bottle and the one on the Amazon page. The bottle says 2 capsules twice a day while in Amazon, it says four (4) to eight (8) capsules per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a health care practitioner. I decided to stick to the 4 capsules a day instead of 8. I take 2 capsules in the morning before breakfast and 2 capsules in the evening before dinner. I've been taking this for more than a week now and I haven't felt any stomach discomfort or any other side effect for that matter. I noticed my mood improved a lot and I notice that I now last the day without feeling sluggish or tired toward the end of the day.
Now I always say that if you have any question, medical history or taking any medications, please ask your health care provider first before taking ANY medication. Views on this post are based on my personal experience and results and effects may vary among individuals.
You can purchase the Ultimate Multi by Brad King's on Amazon for $29.99 for a 240-vegetarian capsule bottle (which is good for a month supply if you take 8 capsules a day. :)) and free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. BUY IT HERE.
Now are you ready for a giveaway? Brad King's has generously sponsored a giveaway for my readers for a chance to win a 120-ct. Ultimate Multi! This is good for a month's supply if you take 4 capsules a day! Just head on to the rafflecopter below to enter. Good Luck! :)
DISCLAIMER: 1 Winner will receive a Tuna Squish. My giveaway would start September 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST and will end September 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST. This will be open to US residents only. The prize cannot be shipped to a P.O. box address. Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. I am not responsible for prize fulfillment. My role is to give the sponsor the information of the winner and they will directly ship the prize to the winner. I received the product/s shown above for free however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.