Thursday, September 4, 2014

D-GAS Anti-Gas and Anti-Bloating Dietary Supplement by NatureHealth Review


Have you ever felt any stomach discomfort like bloating and pressure? I do! Specially when I over-eat or have too much carbs, like rice. I sometimes walk or just lay down on my stomach to relieve the discomfort/bloated feeling but at times, it usually takes hours for the bloated feeling to go away. I don't usually take medication for the bloated feeling when I'm at home but at times, specially when we're out, I do wish I can take something to relieve the stomach discomfort fast.

When NatureHealth sent me their D-GAS Anti-Gas and Anti-Bloating Supplement, I didn't use it until last night.

D-GAS is:
  • Proudly Made In The USA.
  • Natural Gas Relief & Prevention
  • Helps Prevent & Relieve Bloating, Discomfort and Flatulence
  • Fast Acting and Effective. All Natural - No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no lactose, no gluten, no salt
  • D-gas may be taken daily as a natural digestive aid, anti-gas aid and antioxidant
  • Doctor Recommended
D-GAS is an all-natural anti-gas product. It is effective and helps relieve gas, bloating and abdominal discomfort. It can also prevent gas and bloating when taken with meals. It is in a vegetable capsule which makes these suitable for people averse to gelatin. It is fast acting and drug-free.

Directions are as specified above BUT a I've always said, if you're pregnant, lactating, taking any medication or have any questions, please consult your health care provider first.

The D-GAS is an all-natural ingredient supplement and the ingredients are listed and pictured above.

Check out the benefits of each ingredient above.

I finally had the chance to use the D-GAS last night because I felt gassy, bloated and have a tummy discomfort. I tried to walk and lay down on my stomach but both methods didn't work. I took 2 D-GAS capsules to see if it'll work. Before I tell you if it works, let me tell you about my first impression of the D-GAS first when I opened the bottle.

When I opened the D-GAS bottle, I immediately smelled the scent of herbs. I can't pinpoint the exact scent but it smells ginger-y/peppermint-y. The scent is a bit overpowering and the D-GAS veggie capsules also smell a bit too much for me. I took 2 capsules with water and the veggie capsule itself tasted the way it smelled. Thankfully, the taste didn't linger in my mouth. Now, this took me by surprise because after about 5 minutes, I burped 2 BIG and LOUD burps and my stomach felt better after that. I didn't expect the D-GAS to work that fast. I burped for a couple more times for the next hour. My burps did taste a bit like the smell of the D-GAS but, it's tolerable and I'm just happy that it worked.

I liked the D-GAS because it provided immediate relief from gas, bloating and stomach discomfort. I honestly didn't think it would work that fast so I was really impressed.

You can visit the D-GAS Website to learn more about the product or purchase it. A bottle with 60 capsules is priced at $16.99 with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Cumin seed remedy is useful for me. I will take this in warm water and this one gives me relief but sometimes this does not work. So, herbal acidity relief medicine helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete