Monday, September 22, 2014

Dispose Your Used Feminine Hygiene Items Discreetly with MaskIT!

MaskIt.jpg
I studied in an all-girls school in the Philippines when I was in elementary and highschool and I remember our teachers teaching us how to wrap our sanitary napkin telling us that we should ALWAYS wrap our used sanitary napkins (tampons weren't popular in our school) in paper so that no one else would see it. Now I know why they told us this "lesson" because whenever I see a used napkin or tampon in public bathrooms, I can't help but feel squeamish and grossed out. I mean, I also do get my monthly period and used to seeing blood BUT, NOBODY else should see your used sanitary napkins and tampons. Right?

I've found the solution to discreetly throw away your used feminine hygiene items at least when you're in a public bathroom. MaskIT! :) Here's a short description from the company.


MaskIT is a specially designed, patent pending, product that offers a practical & sanitary solution for the disposal of soiled feminine hygiene items. MaskIT offers an intuitive use for women through its patent pending pocket technology which makes it  simple to grasp a used pad or tampon while protecting the hand. With a unique inversion process these items are then enclosed & sealed within a small pouch that prevents leaking and blocks smells. There is no product on the market that competes with what MaskIT offers. MaskIT will truly be the first viable method for women to dispose of their used feminine hygiene items.

We are very proud to provide a product that is made out of a certified compostable Biofilm and is 100% made in the USA. MaskIT’s official launch date is September 15th and will be available on amazon.com and select retailers across the country. 

MaskIt.jpg
 At the back, there's a short and detailed instruction on how to use the MaskIT. You can also watch a how-to video below.

The video shows clearly how to use the MaskIT and it's very easy! :)

MaskIt.jpg
They offer 2 different sizes. A bigger one for the sanitary pads and napkins.

And a smaller one for tampons.

The MaskIT is very easy to use and I love that I can seal it too. It doesn't just hide my used sanitary napkins and pads out of sight but it also protects my hand from touching the pads as well. I do however prefer scratch papers at home for my used pads and napkins, just to save a bit, but I'd use this when I'm in a public restroom because it's much lighter, convenient and smaller to bring. I love the concept and the product and I hope women will use it at least in a public restroom. :)

You can visit the MaskIT Website to learn more about MaskIT.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment