Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quality Products in Wholesale Prices at Apparel N Bags

ApparelNBags.jpg
As a mom of 2 girls, I get food stains, crayons, chocolate stains and almost all kinds of stains out there because my daughters always seem to "accidentally" wipe their hands or faces on my shirt. So that results to more than once a day shirt change. That means, a simple and cheap yet durable tank top paired with jeans are my go-to outfit everyday so I always have a variety of tank tops at home.

Recently, Apparel N Bags contacted me to do a review of their store and I was amazed at how wide their selections are AND the more you buy, the cheaper the price. Yes, their online items for sale are sold at a wholesale price so i was super excited since I always stock up on tank tops.

They let me choose what I wanted so I chose the Bella 8711 Ladies 4 oz. Catrina Sheer Rib Tank in Team Purple Color. The actual color is a deeper plum purple color but I can't seem to capture the exact color. It's very dark and slimming and the material is so soft. The cloth is a bit thin but not to the point of being see-through. The material is perfect for the hot weather here in SoCal the past weeks so it has been one of my favorite tank tops since I received it. It also neither didn't shrink nor did the color fade so the quality and material is quite nice.

They also have a variety of other products on sale like clothes for women, men, kids, active wear, intimates, bags and accessories. I love how their pricing works because the more quantity of the same product you get, the lower the price. :)

You can visit the Apparel N Bags on their social media sites:

BLOG
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
YOUTUBE

You can also visit their site to see what products they offer. :) VISIT THEIR STORE HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

1 comment: