Monday, September 8, 2014

ProBand - iPhone 5 Armband by MuvUSA Review


I've recently been jogging once a week and I realized that being hands-free is a must. Holding something would interfere with my arm movements but listening to music also motivates me jog longer. So, MuvUSA's Proband couldn't have arrived in a better time.

The iPhone 5 Armband by MuvUSA lets you workout hands-free. Whether it's exercising, jogging, dancing, weight-lifting or just listening to music while doing chores in the house, MuvUS's Proband will help you be hands-free.



Here's a little more about MuvUSA's ProBand:

 

The MuvUSA's ProBand has premium red stitching which adds to it's quality, durability and style. The superior velcro will remain intact and will ensure that the band does not slip off your arm. All the openings are also reinforced so it's tear-resistant. The ultra soft neoprene material ensures full comfort and won't cause damage to your skin. It protects you iPhone from damage and is usable in any condition because it's waterproof and sweat resistant. The screen protector is slim and highly sensitive so you wouldn't have to take out your phone to use it. The high-visibility reflector allows you to run or exercise outdoors even at night. The ProBand has 4 openings and a key holder to provide great convenience. It fits both iPhone 5s/5c and Ipod Touch 5.


How did the ProBand fare for me?

I've used it a couple of times already and I like that it holds the iPod very well. The ProBand's velcro holds up great and because of that, the ProBand doesn't slip or move around while I jog. The screen protector doesn't interfere with accessing the iPod so I don't have to take it out. The key hole is a bit small and snug and will only fit a key with no keychain. I did have to remove my key from the keychain in order for me to put just the key on they key sleeve. I can now jog without constantly thinking about the iPod plus, the music keeps me going.

You can purchase the MuvUSA's ProBand on Amazon priced at $17.99 with free shipping if you have Prime. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment