Wednesday, September 10, 2014

MFi Apple Certified USB Charge/Sync Cable by AYL Review


Have you ever experienced misplacing your USB cable or charger? I have! Specially when I use it somewhere than my usual place of charging/syncing, then it either ends up inside my daughters' toy box or it would be where I used it (which could take hours before I remember where I last used it). So one of the things that I keep an extra spare is a USB charge/sync cable for my phone, tablet and camera.

The USB Charge/Sync Cable by AYL, which is an acronym for Accessorize Your Life, has a premium quality guarantee which means the cable material, connectors, design and package are all directly approved and certified by Apple to meet Apple performance standards under Apple's MFi program. It's compatible with iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 and iPod Nano 7. It also supports Mac and Windows PC. It is 6 feet long which provides you more freedom to select  more comfortable location for you when you charge your Apple device at home, in the car or in store. It has a stylish and slim lightning connector design which allows it to be used with most devices without removing your case. It has a 1 year warranty and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

When I received the AYL USB Charge/Sync Cable, I noticed the quality of the materials used in the cable. It is much cheaper than the Apple USB Cable but the quality is almost the same. Yes, there are other cheaper USB cables but, from my experience, cheaper and uncertified cables doesn't last long.

Since my brother is the one who has an iPad Mini, I gave the AYL USB Cable to him. He loves the length of the cable and he likes that he has an extra cable for syncing. With his current case, he doesn't need to remove the case to charge his iPad with the AYL USB Cable.

You can purchase the AYL MFi Apple Certified USB Charge/Sync Cable at Amazon for $16.99 with free shipping if you have Prime.
BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment