Friday, September 19, 2014

Reduce Sun Glare In The Car With Shady Baby by CG Babies Cling Sunshades Review


During the past week, the temperature here in SoCal (Rancho Cucamonga in particular) has been in the 100's. Last Tuesday, it even got to 107 Degrees Farenheit! We can't stay home and wait for the sun to set since my daughter goes to school so we need to ride the car and go out no matter what. My daughters have been complaining about the sun, the heat and turning the airconditioner full blast, which  by the way is in full blast already, but considering the upper 100's temperature, it really can't resolve the heat. We had a well-known brand car sunshade before, the one with suction cups and can roll up, but the suction cups didn't really last long. We haven't had a car sun shade since then until I was given the chance to try the Shady Baby.

The Shady Baby by CG Babies thankfully came in the middle of the super heat wave here in SoCal so I put it on our window's car as soon as I received it.

The Shady Baby sunshades works by reducing sun glare and heat and it provides 30+ sun block protection. It blocks over 90& of UV rays. It measures 19" by 12" which will fit most rear windows. It's great for babies and kids as well as people and pets of all ages. The back-side has an electrostatic cling which means it's sticky and easy to install. The rims are firm for easy positioning, removal and storage.
The Shady Baby is easy to store because it's bendable enough to be twisted and made into a small circle but returns to it's rectangular shape when opened.

We have a Dodge Avenger and the Shady Baby fits just right on our rear window. It doesn't provide much space to open the window but that's fine with me since my daughter's doesn't like their windows open.

The installation was very easy. I just placed the Shady Baby on the rear window glass and it took only about 5 seconds for me to put it and I only had to use 1 hand. Yes! It's that easy!

Here's what it looks outside.

I love the Shady Baby because it significantly reduced the sun's glare but didn't interfere with my driving. I can still see outside the window clearly whenever I check my blind spot. I also like that it made the car remarkably cooler so my daughters didn't complain anymore. I also like how very easy it is to install and how it doesn't have any other extra parts which might break. It's very easy to uninstall as well and very easy to store. It can be folded to a small circle and stored in the pouch, which comes with the Shady Baby, and fits in the side door of our car. It doesn't lose it's form even when folded and stored. I also love that one pack already has 2 screens for both the rear windows already.

You can purchase the Shady Baby on Amazon for $18.95 with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. That's a great deal for a pack with 2 shades! :) Plus, if you're not happy with the Shady Baby, which I doubt it, they offer free returns. No questions asked! :) BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment