Thursday, September 18, 2014

Children 'N Us Stroller Organizer Review


When we go out, a stroller is a must since my 3 year old daughter doesn't like to walk. Every time we go out, we bring the diaper bag and put it in the basket underneath our stroller and every time we need to get something from the bag (which is almost all the time!), me or my husband would squat down, get the bag, get the stuff, put the bag back then stand up. This is a routine and honestly, it's very inconvenient.

We've never had a stroller organizer before and this is honestly the first time I had one. I don't know why I haven't had one before, considering I have 2 daughters.

The Children 'N Us Stroller Organizer is very easy to put on the stroller. The buckles are adjustable and just clip them on and it's good to go.
It's also very spacious inside. It has 2 pockets inside for bottles/sippy cups so that they would stay upright and prevent spilling. The middle portion is great for wipes, snacks and extra Pull-Ups. :) I've placed everything I need inside and it still has space! I think I can add in extra clothes for both my daughters inside. The front and back pockets of the bag located outside is great for keys, cellphones and smaller things.

I can also put the Children 'N Us Stroller Organizer on our car. The backseat almost always looks like a jungle because of my daughters' things. Now, I can just put the things on the Stroller Organizer and it looks neat and tidy.

I love the Children 'N Us stroller organizer. It's very spacious and big, easy to carry around, durable, adjustable and can be placed in different places. It's also more hygienic because the bag stays on the handle bar instead of the basket below. All my daughters' things are within reach so no more bending and squatting for us!

You can purchase the Children 'N Us Stroller Organizer on Amazon for $18.99 with free shipping if you have Prime. :) BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I've been using a stroller organizer by Dot&Dot which is very similar to this. I love how spacious it is and I can put all the essentials without having to worry about not fitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A spacious stroller organizer bag is essential specially on those long trips. :)

      Delete