Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ultimate Probiotic from Supernova Naturals Review


Since I suffer from constipation, worse when I was younger, I take probiotics every now and then to help my digestive system function a bit more normal. Taking a probiotic supplement helps my bowel movement become a bit more regular. There are lots of probiotic supplements available in the market and I'm always on the lookout for something that is different.

The Ultimate Probiotic is different than most probiotics because instead of using the Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which by the way deteriorate if not kept in a refrigerated condition and are easily destroyed by stomach acid and bile, they contain two powerful ingredients which doesn't have these problems.

1. Bacillus coagulans (Unique IS-2TM) is a very robust strain of probiotic that is not affected by gastric acid and survives at room temperature for 3 years.
2. Fructooligosaccharides (NutraFlora p-95) is a prebiotic that stimulates the growth of good bacteria.

Benefits in taking a probiotic includes:
- relief from gas, constipation, IBS, leaky gut & diarrhea
- improved digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- boost the immune system
- increased energy and mental alertness
- an improved feeling of well-being

I was excited to try the Ultimate Probiotic by Supernova Naturals when I learned about their ingredients. When I opened the bottle, I was a bit disappointed with the form of the Ultimate Probiotic because they're big  plus they're an oblong & tablet form. No offense meant to the Ultimate Probiotic but I find it hard to swallow these types of supplements/medication but, I just had to try it.

After reading the directions, I decided to take 1 tablet once a day every morning. It took about a week of taking the Ultimate Probiotic before I noticed a difference. My stools (feces or poop) are softer, I defecate regularly (6 to 7 times a week), and I also noticed that I haven't had a gassy/bloated feeling since I began taking the Ultimate Probiotic. I didn't experience any side effect or upset stomach. The only thing I can complain about is the form of the pill because I still haven't gotten used to the the big + tablet + oblong form of the probiotic.

Now as I've always said, if you have a medical condition, taking any medication or supplement, pregnant or have any questions, ask your healthcare provider before taking ANY supplement. :)

You can purchase the Ultimate Probiotic from Supernova Naturals on Amazon for $15.36 (60 capsules). BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment