Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Natural Pressed Mineral Make-up Foundation from Ageless Derma Review



I always go for the fresh, barely there, no make-up look. My secret is to use a light foundation which is effective enough to cover my blemishes, pimples and acne but of course doesn't clog my pores and cause more acne and pimples.

I've tried the Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer (READ MY REVIEW HERE) and loved it. Recently, I was given the chance to try the Ageless Derma Anti-Aging Pressed Mineral Foundation and was of course excited to try it.

Here's a little something about the Ageless Derma Pressed Mineral Foundation.

Ageless Derma Anti aging Pressed mineral Foundations are 100% pure  mineral Makeup that feel as light as air to provide you with a radiant barely there glow. It creates a sheer natural coverage that will replenish the skin while it protects it and keeps it neutralized from free radicals that are so damaging to the skin.

The lighter texture of Ageless Derma Foundations makeup will allow the skin to breathe while it repels the humidity in the air. This dynamic natural mineral make up adds the finishing touch to your make-up routine leaving your skin with an air brushed look that is very appealing. This mineral makeup contains light reflecting properties that will create a smooth and silky finish to any skin type.
The Ageless Derma Mineral makeup was featured at 41st  Annual Daytime Emmy Awards

Key Ingredients: Boron Nitride -- Calming Lavender Aromatherapy -  Freeze Dried Vitamins A and E -  Mica - Titanium Dioxide – Vitamin A, E and Green Tea Extracts

Other Ingredients:  Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, Octyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Mica & Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase &  Apple Extract  &  Horseradish & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol, Lavender, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli,  Rosemary, Sage, Cedarwood, Palmarosa
May contain:  Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

When I received the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Make-Up Foundation, I couldn't wait to try it. 

I took photos of my before and after complexion for you to see. I only used the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Make-Up Foundation on the after photos.

This is my bare skin. No make-ups, no anything. See the pimples on my cheeks, acne on my left chin, blemishes and red marks on the middle of my chin? It might be a bit blurry but they're there.

I applied the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Foundation on the right half of my face and none on the left side so I can see the difference. The Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Foundation blends easily. I noticed a subtle, yet very effective effect to conceal my blemishes and pimples. I also noticed that the right side (the one with concealer) was less shinier and less oilier.

Here, I've applied the Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Make-Up Foundation to the other half of my face.

And I can't help but take a selfie. :)

The Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Make-Up Foundation is a great product. I do get acne-breakouts with the wrong kind of beauty products and this didn't. It's effective enough to cover my blemishes and pimples but light enough to achieve the no-make-up look I want. It's also very easy to wash off unlike other foundations which are thick. It blended on my skin easily and it didn't clog my pores. I can wear it daily without feeling like I have any make-up on and it helped control my oily skin as well.

The Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Make-Up Foundation is available in 10 shades. You can visit their website to see all the shades available. VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment