Friday, September 12, 2014

Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt Review


I've been open about having a combination leaning to an oily, acne/pimple-prone skin. In fact, ever since I hit puberty, I never had the time when I didn't have pimples and I get 2-3 BIG acne at least once a month in my chin or the area around my nose. I've tried different anti-acne cleansers cleansers and other products specifically for acne and pimples but until now, I'm still on the lookout for a product that would clear up my skin.

Adovia has been one of my favorite brands to try because their products are nice. I've tried several of their bar soaps and this time, I got to try their Natural Sulfur Soap. I actually haven't tried any sulfur products for my acne and pimple so I was quite excited to see if Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap is the right product for me.

 
Adovia's Natural Sulfur Soap has a 3% sulfur content and is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. It also contains Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract to help balance and optimize the skin's natural moisture levels. Sulfur has antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Adovia's Sulfur Soap will thoroughly cleanse your face and body and will leave your skin feeling smooth and gentle.

The Natural Sulfur Soap by Adovia has a yellowish color, very smooth to touch and has no scent. When I say unscented, this really has no smell (I'm not sure if you've noticed but other products say unscented but they have this weird smell).

It does produce suds in just a few rubs so this soap will last for a while.


I've been using the Adovia Sulfur Soap twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening before I go to bed) for more than 2 weeks now and I love how my face feels squeaky clean and a bit tight after each wash. As I've said, I have a combination leaning to an oilier skin type so I love how it makes my skin a bit drier. For my pimples and acne, I must say I haven't had a BIG acne in the past 2 weeks. I still have the small pimple bumps but I noticed a decrease of small pimple bumps on my forehead. My skin, which is usually oily already before lunch, has been noticeably less oilier than before. I use this with my 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne spot treatment (I've been using this for almost 2 years now but helped only a little with my BIG acne when paired up with my old cleanser) and I think that they're the perfect combination. I haven't noticed any redness, peeling or any reaction on my skin, well except for the decreased small pimple bumps, no BIG acne and less oily skin which is definitely what I'm aiming for. I think this is the best anti-acne soap I've tried and used and I'll continue using it to see if my small pimple bumps will completely disappear. :)

You can visit the Cleopatra's Choice Website to see more Adovia products or you can purchase the Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt on Amazon for $8.95 with Free Shipping. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment