Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jammy Jams' Pop Goes Lullaby 3 CD Review #jammyjams


JammJamsPopGoesLullaby3.jpg
ABOUT THE CD:

Who’s got the coolest kid in the nursery?  YOU do!  Because you play your baby “Pop Goes Lullaby 3” to rock them to sleep every night. Jammy Jams’ latest release features lullaby renditions of pop songs currently in the charts.  Hits by Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Sam Smith and more transformed into beautiful instrumental lullabies.

Track listing:
1. Dark Horse (Lullaby Rendition of Katy Perry)
2. Stay With Me (Lullaby Rendition of Sam Smith)
3. Fancy  (Lullaby Rendition of Iggy Azalea)
4. Maps (Lullaby Rendition of Maroon 5)
5. Ain’t it Fun (Lullaby Rendition of Paramore)
6. Summer (Lullaby Rendition of Calvin Harris)
7. Problem (Lullaby Rendition of Ariana Grande)
8. Am I Wrong (Lullaby Rendition of Nico & Vinz)
9. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Lullaby Rendition of Fall Out Boy)
10. Chandelier (Lullaby Rendition of Sia)

MY REVIEW:

I love the popular old lullabies but it's the first time I heard pop songs turned into lullabies. The Jammy Jams' Pop Goes Lullaby 3 turned popular recent pop songs into soothing, instrumental lullabies which is really nice. All the songs in the CD are pure instrumentals. My daughters can even sing to some of the songs. My favorites are Fancy, Maps and Am I Wrong. :)

You can visit the Jammy Jams Website to listen to the songs as well as purchase the CD. VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above complimentary free from SheSpeaks and Aveda to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment