Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Little Friends - Silly Snail from The Learning Journey International Review


For me, developmental and educational toys are important for babies and children because it helps their development in important ways.

The Little Friends - Silly Snail from The Learning Journey International introduces children to the world of music. It plays 4 fun melodies and requires 2AA batteries to work (which is already included). It's recommended for ages 3+ months.

Since I don't have an infant anymore, my 3 year old daughter did the honor of testing it. :)

The middle portion (where the small plastic balls are) function as rattle beads. They produce a rattle sound when the Silly Snail is shaken.

The red heart lights up and when pressed, plays a melody.

The Green SeeSaw Melody Button also plays a melody when pressed.

Other features of the Silly Snail includes an easy grip handle, a speaker at the back and and auto-off function.

I think the Little Friends - Silly Snail is a great developmental toy because it's simple, colorful and plays short melodies with just a push of the green button or the heart.


You can purchase the Silly Snail on The Learning Journey Website for $12.99. BUY IT HERE.

You can also connect on The Leaning Journey's Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest Account to learn more about their products.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment