Friday, August 1, 2014

Horizon® Mac & Cheese Review #GotItFree

My daughters, specially my 6 year old, loves Macaroni & Cheese so when BzzAgent invited me to their Horizon Mac & Cheese BzzCampaign, I accepted it.

BzzAgent sent me the Horizon Classic Mac in Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese and Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese flavor. They also sent me some money saving coupons which I happily shared with my family.

The New Horizon Mac & Cheese has three flavors available: Classic Mac, Super Mac and Organic Mac. All varieties are made with Horizon organic cheese, certified organic pasta and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They are available at The Kroger Co. Family of Stores.

We tried the Horizon Classic Mac in Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese Variety first.

I served it to my 2 daughters and they were super excited to try it.

My 6 year old daughter loved it. Of course I tasted it myself and it did taste good. Their bowl of Horizon Macaroni and Cheese were gone in a few minutes. :)

Now for the Horizon Classic Mac in Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese flavor, I forgot to take pictures while preparing it and went to get the camera. When I returned, my daughters has almost finished the Mac & Cheese I gave them. I got to taste a little bit of the Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese and it tasted really good. This is the first time I tried a White Cheddar Cheese flavored Mac & Cheese and I must say I do like it better than the Mild Cheddar and Cheese. It's more creamier and less saltier and the pasta shells are really good. My daughters loved it too.

If you're looking for Organic Mac & Cheese which doesn't cost a lot, I do suggest you try the Horizon Mac & Cheese. You can find them at your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores. It's usually priced at $1.89 to $2.39 per box but I got mine at Ralph's last week for just $1 per box! :) Plus, I used some of the $.75 off coupon on 2 Horizon products BzzAgent sent me. Now that's a great deal! :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of  BzzAgent and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment