Friday, August 29, 2014

Choose A Natural Alternative to Diet Sodas with SweetLeaf's Sweet Drops Review

I used to be a soda addict. I can't go through a day without drinking at least 1 can of soda. That's how much of a soda addict I am. All that changed a few months back when miraculously, I just stopped. Maybe it's because I started drinking iced coffee with a flavored syrup I love, or maybe because I stopped drinking soda for a week.. Which turned into a month.. And now I don't crave for soda anymore. I tried to drink my used-to-be favorite Cherry flavored soda a few days back but it tasted a bit awful. It's like I drank a weird-tasting, tingling drink so I now wonder why I couldn't live without soda before.


As a Moms Meet Blogger, I was given the chance to try SweetLeaf's Sweet Drops Liquid Sweeteners in Cola flavor. The Sweet Drops Sweetener Drops is made with stevia leaf extract, which is USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified. It is natural, has zero carbs, zero calories and gluten-free.

I bought the Market Pantry Raspberry Blackberry Sparkling Water Beverage from Target so that I could try the Sweet Drops by SweetLeaf. For this 8 oz. cup, I used about 5 drops of the Sweet Drops since the Sparkling Water I bought is already flavored. The Sweet Drops Sweetener in Cola flavor has an amber color.

After dropping 5 drops of the Sweet Drops, I tasted my creation. It tasted a bit sweet and actually nice. My mom tasted it but she didn't like it. She's a regular soda drinker and she said that this tasted much different than soda. For me, it actually tasted better than the Cherry Soda I drank a few days back. I do think I like it better than the regular soda because my taste buds has already adapted or adjusted to not tasting soda that's why I can appreciate more natural-tasting alternatives.

If you'd like to try the Sweet Drops by SweetLeaf or learn more about their other products, you can visit their WEBSITE.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a member of MomsMeet and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Besides the using of natural diet soda we should keep in mind about others food product. I think everybody likes chocolate that is chocolate is the common favorite food item to all. And this superfood chocolate should be nutritious. So I recommend you to use nutritious food all time.

    ReplyDelete