Monday, August 25, 2014

Helping Hand: Phone/Tablet Stand by I-Stand Review


My first question when Charles from I-Stand contacted me to do a review of their Helping Hand was, why didn't I think of owning a product like Helping Hand before?! My phone and tablet would get lost somewhere under my papers and products to review that I think the Helping Hand is a great product to keep my tablet and phone in sight.

The Helping Hand came in just 2 pieces. A plastic base, which is available in black or white, and a sticky pad. The Helping Hand is designed to hold a phone or tablet (up to 7") in a flat surface or in a cup holder. I removed the plastic cover of the sticky pad and noticed how sticky it is on both sides. I forgot to mention that the sticky pad is washable but I haven't tried washing it so I'm not sure if the stickiness will go away if I washed it.

Next I placed my Samsung Galaxy tablet on the Helping Hand and was surprised because the first time I placed it, I felt a subtle sucking feeling when my tablet adhered to the sticky pad. I tried to shake it and the tablet stayed in place. What I noticed was that the plastic base does stand upright but, IF I ACCIDENTALLY (hypothetically speaking) hit the stand unintentionally with a bit of force, it will topple over. On its own though, it stands upright rigidly. :) Okay so wanna see how sticky the sticky pad is?

I first tried to hold the base vertically and look! It can hold the tablet! I was surprised because our tablet is a bit heavy. I didn't think the sticky pad would actually be THAT sticky. :) Wanna see something cooler?

Oh yeah! I flipped it horizontally and the sticky pad still held the tablet. It didn't give any indication of falling or unsticking from the base or the tablet. :) I sure hope the stickiness will remain if in the future I need to wash the sticky pad.

When I removed the tablet, I was first concerned that it the sticky pad would leave a residue on my tablet. The tablet is a bit hard to remove from the sticky pad and the good news, no sticky residue at the back of our tablet! :) I tried to re-stick and remove it and the sticky pad has the same stickiness the first time I used it.

The Helping Hand also fits perfectly in the cup holder in our car so this is a great product to hold phones while in the car. I can visibly see my phone and go to speaker mode when someone calls me while driving.

Wanna learn more about Helping Hand? You can visit them on their WEBSITE, FACEBOOK,or purchase it on Amazon for $15.19 + $4.99 Shipping. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment