Thursday, August 28, 2014

80% HCA Pure Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals Review


I take weight loss supplements not because of hopes of losing weight just by taking it alone but I pair it up with a good diet and exercise. For me, weight loss supplements help me lose weight by boosting my energy and metabolism and controlling my cravings and hunger pains.

Pure Body Naturals sent me their 80% HCA Pure Garcinia Cambogia to try and I was happy to try it.

Ever since Dr. Oz. featured Garcinia Cambogia in his talk show, I've noticed an increase in Garcinia Cambogia sellers. I've taken other brands of Garcinia Cambogia before and as I've said, I don't rely on weight loss supplements to lose weight. Instead, I look for the supplement's ability to boost my energy and metabolism, specially when I workout in the afternoon/evening and help me control my cravings and hunger pains.

The Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals contains 80% HCA Garcinia Cambogia which is the most effective and most potent formula designed to curb hunger pains without restricting calories or changing your normal routine. It has zero side effects like nausea, jitters or headaches. It is fully lab tested and offers the highest dose formula available. Each bottle contains 180 Tablets which is for a 45-day supply.

I received my Pure Body Naturals' Garcinia Cambogia in a white plastic bottle. It has a colorful label and clear directions at the back on how to take the supplement. When I opened the bottle, I was surprised to see that the Garcinia Cambogia is in tablet form. It has an oblong shape and is a bit big. The past Garcinia Cambogia supplements I've tried before were all in a vegetable capsule and I find them easier to swallow than a tablet. I followed the directions and took 2 tablets twice per day. For me, I took it in the morning and evening.

After more than a week of taking the Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals, I was satisfied because it served its purpose of boosting my energy and suppressing my cravings and hunger pains. I do have quite a bit of a sweet tooth and taking this controlled my sweet cravings. Although I'm still overweight, I've achieved my weight before I had my 2nd daughter. As I've said, I pair this with a healthy diet and exercise. I find that I lack energy when I exercise in the afternoon/evening and the Garcinia Cambogia gives me the extra energy I need to finish my exercise. I also didn't feel any side effect like upset stomach or jitters while taking the Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals.

If you're looking for a weight loss supplement which will help you suppress hunger pains and sweet cravings as well as boost your metabolism and give you extra energy, you might want to try the Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals. As for me, I take this everyday but I still have a hard time swallowing the tablet. If you don't have any problems swallowing any form of pill/tablet, my hubby can take any form of tablet easily, then this is a must try. Like I've always said in my previous reviews of weight loss supplements, I've yet to find a TRUE miracle weight loss supplement which will make me lose weight even without doing anything. With proper diet and exercise, weight loss supplements are there to aid and help you lose weight so don't rely on the supplement alone.

** If you're taking any prescription medicine or have any questions, ask your health care provider before taking ANY type of supplement. :)

You can buy the Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals on Amazon priced at $25.95 for a 45-day supply (180 Tablets). BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments:

  1. Garcinia Cambogia Where To Buy People wonder where buy Garcinia Cambogia Supplement? To this curiosity the answer lies Online. People can purchase the Garcinia Cambogia Supplement online easily and without any hassle. Without any much time consumption you can purchase Garcinia Cambogia Supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information! Excellent writing. I am sure I will visit this site again soon.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    True Cambogia reviews
    Purslim
    Purslim review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Read! You don't have to starve or follow a hectic workout regimen. Instead you can try some weight loss products from Quality Nature, a top provider of premium natural organic healthcare products in the industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was eger to lose weight so, I ordered the Extra Garcinia and received it from here http://productos-spara-perderpesoe.blogspot.com.es/2015/08/garcinia-extra-en-espana.html. The results have been incredible.Very much satisfied with the product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been dotty by reading your blog because it has a unique data garcinia cambogia reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always curious about to keep myself fit. Eager to lose weight and keep my body in shape. I found a weight loss product. Exercises have been more effective with this products. This will be found here have a look: Garcinia Extra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this.
    Will be waiting for more! I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Buy Garcinia Total Diet
    Garcinia Total Diet Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts,which I found entirely by mistake while researching one of my projects.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    pure cambogia ultra in brasil
    pure cambogia ultra diet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, guter Artikel! Mein Lob an den Autor! Ich habe selbst gerade einen interessanten Artikel aus der Beauty-Szene entdeckt, zum neuen Abnehm-Produkt Premium Cambogia Ultra & Pure Detox, ich poste den hier einfach mal rein, weil der mit Sicherheit hilfreich ist für viele Leute!
    Premium Cambogia Ultra kaufen
    Premium Cambogia Ultra Erfahrung

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    fiforlif

    ReplyDelete
  11. AvisRegime
    On recense tout un tas de compléments alimentaires dans le commerce, notamment ceux destinés à développer les muscles et favoriser la production de testostérone. Toutefois, tous les produits mis en ve
    http://avisregime.snack.ws/

    ReplyDelete