When milk teas in different flavors became "in" when I was in highschool, I got addicted to them specially of the boba included in the milk tea. I never did try the tradition "bagged tea" after I tasted my grandmother's tea.. until now.
Because I've tried a few of Skinny Jane's products already, and I love their Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, so when Skinny Jane asked me to do a review of their TKO "Knock Out" Weight Loss Tea, I decided to give it a try.
The TKO Knock Out Weight Loss Tea has 8 100% All Natural Ingredients. Below is a short description of each ingredient from the TKO Website.
1. Wu Yi Oolong Tea has been proven to increase the metabolic rate by up to 20-25% and activates an enzyme that dissolves triglycerides as well as suppresses fatty accumulation and prevents increases in body weight. This type of tea also promotes the oxidation of body fat stores and inhibits the absorption of unnecessary carbohydrates and fat.
2. Aged Puerh Tea works in resolving fat by removing excess grease and helping your body eliminate unwanted and leftover, hard to digest fat. It also helps with weight loss by increasing the speed of digestion, accelerating the movement of fat from the stomach to the colon without giving the fat time to be absorbed by the body.
3. Peppermint leaves contain enzymes that absorb and eliminate fat instead of storing it. Peppermint leaves also suppress your appetite and make you feel full longer.
4. Licorice root helps to reduce body fat as well as easing your cravings for sugar and controlling your appetite.
5. Dandelion root allows the body to use food and energy in a more complete way by speeding up metabolism and acting as a tonic that rejuvenates and energizes you. It also increases the ability for fats in food to be processed as well as helps you to lose excess water weight.
6. Ginger is a thermogenic agent that can help burn fat by increasing the metabolism and also helps aid in digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. Ginger also enhances the feeling of fullness after a meal and suppresses your appetite altogether.
7. Chickweed aids in appetite control as well as increasing metabolism. It helps you lose and keep off water weight while also aiding in the emulsification of fat cells, which promotes the dissolving and elimination of fat.
8. Lemon Grass has many health benefits including suppressing your appetite and eliminating the toxins in the body. Lemon grass also reduces bad cholesterol and cuts down the fats in your body while controlling cellulite formation and reducing flab and extra flesh.
The TKO "Knock Out" Weight Loss Tea came in a metal tin. When I opened the tin cap, the aroma of the tea quickly filled my senses. It smells so earthy and actually nice and calming.
I didn't see any weight loss while drinking this tea alone since I know that this tea is to be used in conjunction with other Skinny Jane Products and a low calorie diet in order to achieve significant weight loss.
Now on to the giveaway! One of my readers will get the chance to win a 50% off code for the TKO Knock Out Weight Loss Tea! Just head on to the rafflecopter below for a chance to win! :)
DISCLAIMER: 1 Winner will receive a 50% off coupon code for Skinny Jane's TKO Weight Loss Tea. My giveaway would start August 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST and will end August 11, 2014 at 12:00 AM PST. This will be open to US residents only. The prize cannot be shipped to a P.O. box address. Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. I am not responsible for prize fulfillment. My role is to give the sponsor the information of the winner and they will directly ship the prize to the winner. I received the product/s shown above for free however, all opinions are honest and own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.