Wednesday, August 6, 2014

HealthyNow Colon Cleanse Detox Plus Review



Since I just did a colon cleanse a few days back, I let hubby try the HealthyNow Colon Cleanse. He haven't really tried a colon cleanse supplement before so I looked forward to what he had to say.

The Colon Cleanse Detox Plus from HealthyNow has an all natural, unique and extra strength formulation of herbs, seeds, fruits and fibers which helps in enhancing the digestive function of the body and to cleanse the bowel. Each bottle has 90 capsules and is a mild yet extremely effective laxative. It has no fillers, no binders and no artificial ingredients. It helps in reuglating digestion, improves the absorption of nutrients in the body, it increases energy and promotes weight loss naturally and improves overall balance of health.

So hubby is a man of few words and I asked him what he thinks after taking the HealthyNow Colon Cleanse Detox Plus. Here's what he said:

"I went to the bathroom more often and I feel lighter and less bloated than before and I would use it again next time."

So in that short sentence, I know that this product works because hubby isn't the person to compliment a product if it doesn't work. I would definitely love to try the HealthyNow Colon Cleanse Detox Plus the next time I do a colon cleanse. :)

You can purchase the HealthyNow Colon Cleanse on Amazon for $19.97 for a 90-capsule bottle. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment