Monday, August 25, 2014

Sieva Cellulite: Firming and Body Contouring Cream Review


After 2 pregnancies and becoming 20+ lbs heavier than before, my body has changed. A LOT. I now have a lot of stretchmarks on my tummy, which is genetic because both my mom and dad have it, cellulite appeared on my thighs and the back of my thighs (just below my butt), my arms became bigger and a tummy pouch because of my 2 C-Sections. I'm very blessed to have my 2 daughters but I think it wouldn't be so bad if I want my pre-pregnancy body back or even just a little bit close to it right? I've seen some commercials in the past about anti-cellulite and body firming lotions but I never bought one because they're too pricey.

When Sieva sent me their Cellulite: Firming and Body Contouring Cream, I was happy to try it because I get to try it for free.

The Sieva Cellulite: Firming and Body Contouring Cream contains 6 active anti-cellulite ingredients: Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Glaucine and Coenzyme-A. These ingredients work together to reduce the appearance of ugly cellulite.

The Sieva Cellulite: Firming and Body Contouring Cream came in a white jar with a simple design. When I first opened it, it has a second cover inside which you have to pull to access the cream inside. Be careful not to tilt the jar when opening it though because the Sieva Cellulite Cream has a thick but runny consistency similar to condensed milk. It has a minty/peppermint-y scent and honestly, I'm not fond of the scent. No offense meant to the Sieva Cellulite Cream but I'm really not fond of products with minty scents except toothpaste. :)

I used the Sieva Cellulite under my arms because I have the genetic "flabby arm" and although exercise can make them smaller, I find them hard to tone down. I've been following a workout DVD (with a couple of push-ups) for more than a month now and the past week, I incorporated the Sieva Cellulite Cream to my routine. I applied the Sieva Cellulite Cream after a workout even though I didn't like the scent. It absorbs pretty quickly and the scent does fade away after about 30 minutes. The cream has a bit of a cool/minty feel on my skin and it doesn't feel greasy at all. After a week of using this, I noticed my arm appeared smaller but I can't disregard the fact that I'm working out too. Well the past 3 weeks before I used the Sieva Cellulite Cream, I didn't notice my arm getting smaller so I can't disregard the fact that I'm using the Sieva Cream too.

I used the Sieva Cellulite Cream on my thighs as well as the back of my thighs too. I didn't notice my cellulite going away but my thighs have become noticeably smaller over the past week. The back of my thighs, the one just below my butt, appear tighter than usual. Again, I neither can't disregard the fact that I'm working out nor the fact that I incorporated the Sieva Cellulite Cream to my routine.

I'll be using the Sieva Cellulite Cream and finish the rest of the jar and see if I'll have more noticeable results. I'll update this review if I see noticeable results.

You can purchase the Sieva Cellulite: Firming and Body Contouring Cream on Amazon. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there friends, good piece of writing and good urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

    Reduce Skin Irritation | organic botanical extracts

    ReplyDelete