Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bathroom BMI Scale Review


I've reviewed a couple of scales in the past few months and I love trying out new scales, specially if the scale I'm testing have a feature which the other weighing scales I previously reviewed doesn't.

Ozeri contacted me if I wanted to do a review of their WeightMaster 400 lbs. Digital Bathroom Scale with BMI and Weight Differential detection. I got curious with the BMI detection feature so I accepted to review their scale.

Before opening the box, I took a moment to read the features of the Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom BMI Scale in their Amazon page.

I learned that the Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bathroom BMI Scale instantly displays the BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight and net weight change since your last weigh-in. It has an accurate weight tracking with 7 day memory. It has a smart LCD with color alert technology which means that the screen will flash a color on whether you lost or gained weight. A red colored screen means you gained weight since your last weigh-in and a green colored screen means you lost weight since your last weigh-in. It can weigh up to 400 lbs and has auto-recognition for 5 unique users. IT is made of impact-resistant tempered glass and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring.


I installed the batteries which came with the weighing scale.

I set-up my profile as user 1. It's very easy to set-up the profile since I only needed to put in my height in feet and inches.

Next, I stepped on the scale and the scale automatically displays my BMI which is on the lower right of the LCD screen. I am overweight based on my BMI and I am still trying to lose weight to achieve a normal BMI.

I love how easy it is to see my weight loss progress with the Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lb. Digital Bathroom BMI Scale. I love the BMI feature because I base my ideal weight with a normal BMI so, I'm looking forward to achieving my ideal weight based on my BMI. I also love the color code because I can instantly see if I lost or gained weight. The 5-user recognition is another plus because hubby can track his own weight too.

Just a note, I store my weighing scale upright beside my refrigerator and similar to other digital weighing scales I've tried and reviewed before, the scale has to calibrate first before it can take my actual weight. Which means, I have to step on, let the scale take my weight, let it turn off and then step on again to take my actual weight. So don't panic when you see that you gained 3 to 4 lbs on your first weigh-in of the day. :) Just step off, then take your weight again. That would display your actual weight. :)

You can find the Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs. Digital Bathroom BMI Scale on Amazon. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment