Friday, August 1, 2014

20 Micro LEDs String Lights by Rtgs Review


My 6 year old daughter doesn't like to sleep with no lights on so when RTG sent me their 20-ct. Micro LED String Lights, I was excited to show it to my daughter.

At first, I didn't know what color of LED lights I was receiving (I later realized that the colored circle on the packaging represents the color of the LED light. :)). The LED bulbs didn't have any indication of what color they'll be when they light up. I also provided my own 3xAA batteries since the String Lights doesn't come with any batteries.


The LED bulbs are very small and shaped like a tear. I like how twisty and bendable the wire is.

There's an on and off switch button and when I turned it on, guess what the LED bulbs' color are?

Yup! They're blue! :) My daughters were amazed at how bright these small bulbs are. The very thin wire hosts 20 very small LED bulbs which has a steady 360 viewing angle illuminating in every direction. The lights are really pretty and I love the bright blue color. The batteries can last up to 48 hours if they're new. My 6 year old daughter said they look like stars in the dark room and I couldn't agree more.


You can visit the RTG WEBSITE to learn more about their other products. The LED lights are available in several colors and several options for a 100, 60, 30 or 20 ct. LED String Light.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment