Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's Time To #LPSyourworld with the Littlest Pet Shop #GotItFree

When I opened my email and saw the invitation from BzzAgent for the Littlest Pet Shop BzzCampaign, I clicked the link to accept the campaign and prayed that there was still a spot for me. Thankfully, I got in the BzzCampaign and I told my daughters that something nice is coming for them in the mail.

When I saw the BzzAgent Box, oh yes I know a package is from BzzAgent because of the bees on the packaging tape, I couldn't wait to show it to them. Here is a video of them unboxing the package from BzzAgent:


They were so excited as they open the box. I'm excited too because I know they'll love the products inside! :)

I took a picture of them with the Littlest Pet Shop products I received. I even got coupons to share with friends and family. And these are GREAT coupons! :)

I got the following play sets:

1 - Littlest Pet Shop Style Set
1 - Littlest Pet Shop Yummy Treat Bar Style Set
1- Littlest Pet Shop Pet Pawsabilities Pancakes Watkins & Kip Cantu
1 - Buy 1 Get 1 Coupon for Littlest Petshop Pets
3 - $10 Off Style Sets Coupon



So as soon as I finished taking their picture with the Littlest Petshop products we got, it was time to put them together! My daughters did need help putting the sets together but they were the ones who put in the stickers. They were SUPER excited to finish putting the sets up but it took me and my sister about 45 minutes to set the 2 Littlest Pet Shop play sets up. As we were putting the play sets together, they remembered they have a DVD of the Littlest Pet Shop and told me they wanted to watch it while we were putting the sets up.

Tada! Isn't it cute and pretty? We placed it on top of the table where my daughter's "fashion shoppe" (it's their own personal space with all their girly stuffs) and it fits perfect there. My daughters couldn't even wait for me to snap this picture. :)

The Littlest Pet Shop Style Set can be opened sideways.  It can be closed as well and when closed, it looks like a cute little shop.

The Littlest Pet Shop Yummy Treat Bar Style Set is smaller than the Littlest Pet Shop Style Set but my daughters had fun with the miniature pastry holder. Each of the pets have holes in different parts of their body where my daughters can place the smaller parts like carrots and ice cream.

And finally, I told them to pose beside their new Littlest Pet Shop play set and after this picture, they immediately played with their new toys.
My daughters loved playing pretend dining and shopping with their new Littlest Pet Shop friends. They also love the colors of the pets and they love how their heads bobble around. I love how my daughters change their voices to pretend it's the voice of the different pets so I know their imaginations are working. My daughters are 3 and 6 and I don't worry about the smaller parts of the Littlest Pet Shop Sets (it is recommended for children ages 6 and up) because they don't really put anything in their mouths or noses, or at least none that I know of. :)

The Littlest Pet Shop Style Sets was like an early Christmas present for my daughters and I thank BzzAgent and Hasbro for sending me these wonderful sets. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of  BzzAgent and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute set. I have a grand daughter that would love this. I'm thinking Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a super cute set Sandra! My daughters love this set and we've bought a couple more Littlest Pet Shop pets to add to their collection. :)

      Delete
  2. That is awesome. Looks like your kids are really enjoying the playsets.

    ReplyDelete