Monday, August 18, 2014

Mother & Daughter Collection by Monaco Addict Review

MonacoAddictMother&DaughterCollection.jpg
As a mom of 2 girls, I was super excited when Linda contacted me if I wanted to do a review of their Mother & Daughter Collection. Of course I said yes because I've always wanted to try to wear matching clothes with my daughters.

Monaco Addict is a small souvenir business in the Principality of Monaco owned by Linda. She has been producing t-shirts, caps and polos for tourists for over 10 years already. As a mother, she thought of celebrating the mother-daughter relationship with a nice little collection.. The Mother & Daughter Collection.

My daughters saw the dresses as soon as I received it and they couldn't wait to wear it. The girls' dresses are available from size 2 to 12 years. The sizes were perfect for me since I have 2 girls ages 3 and 6.

The mother's dress is available from size Small to 2XL. The dress has a simple print in front but is very cute. I can't help take a selfie of me and my dress.


The dress for me is a bit short so I paired it up with jeans. My daughters on the other hand were very cute with just the dresses on (even if it's a bit short).

 
I took some more photos because they were having fun modelling the dresses for me. :)

The Mother & Daughter Collection by Monaco Addict is really cute. I love how I can wear matching clothes with my daughters in style. The quality of the dresses are also very nice and soft. The dresses doesn't shrink when washed which is nice because my dress was a bit snug already so if it shrunk, I wouldn't be able to wear it until I lose weight.  Hubby said he wished he had a similar shirt since he felt left out and I told him he can borrow my dress if he wanted. LOL. I do hope Monaco Addict offer different color options for these Mother & Daughter Collection dresses in the future. :)

You can visit Monaco Addict on Facebook and on Pinterest.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment