Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Purex Detergent is now on #Cartwheel! 10% Off Coupon at Target until 8/31!


I am a couponer at heart and I love it when I save money from my purchases. What's better for me? It's when I can stack manufacturer coupons with store coupons because I save more! :) Yes it does take a little bit of time to cut, clip, collect and sort out coupons but I get a happy feeling when I see my savings pile up.

Have you heard of Target's Cartwheel? You can find lots of percent-off coupons there and it's very easy to use. Just add it to your cartwheel account (sign-up with your email address) and then present the bar code on your smartphone at checkout. It's that easy. :)

This month of August, there's an available coupon for Purex on the Target #Cartwheel. It's a 10% Off any Purex Liquid Detergent and WAIT! You can stack it with a manufacturer's coupon AND one target coupon! How good of a deal is that?! Click the link below and it will take you to the Cartwheel Page.

You can visit the Purex Website to learn more about their products.



DISCLAIMER: I am a Purex Insider and I am entered into a separate prize drawing for sharing the Purex: Start Summer Early and Win a Family vacation Sweepstakes. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment