Thursday, August 28, 2014

Join Swagbucks and Shop And Earn Points for Rewards!




Have you heard about Swagbucks? If not, you're missing out big time! You earn points when you shop, take surveys, by using their search bar to search the internet, and lots more! Interested?! I've already claimed a couple of Starbucks Gift Cards just by taking surveys, shopping at my favorite stores like Walmart and Target, using the Swagbucks search bar and by watching videos through their site. It's that easy! They also release Swag Codes once in a while through their facebook page, twitter or their blog page and this brings in more points for you!

If you'd like to sign-up for Swagbucks to earn points click the link below. :)


DISCLAIMER: Signing up using my link above will earn me points. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment