Tuesday, August 12, 2014

F.A.S.T. - First Aid Shot Therapy Review


I received the First Aid Shot Therapy or F.A.S.T. from Influenster as part of my #SurfsUpVoxBox and I just knew when to use it. I get pretty bad dysmennorhea on that time of the month ever since I first had my period. It became more tolerable after having 2 babies but still, it gets uncomfortable at times. Instead of using Ibuprofen for my dysmennorhea, I tried the F.A.S.T.

The F.A.S.T. contains 500 mg. of Choline Salicylate (NSAID) and 65 mg. of caffeine per bottle. It's a bit different since it's in liquid form and the taste is kind of berry-like. I like that it's effective for my menstrual cramps and I like how portable the bottle is. I can just have 1 in my bag in case I need a pain reliever for my headache or muscle pain after working out.

You can visit the F.A.S.T. on FACEBOOK.



DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #SurfsUpVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment