Friday, June 27, 2014

#SurfsUpVoxBox from Influenster

Hey everyone, to those who has been following my blog, you may have read my previous posts about Influenster and the Voxboxes I've received from them.

Recently, I qualified to receive the #SurfsUpVoxBox and as soon as I received my Influenster Surfs Up VoxBox, I was excited to find out what's inside. :)

So here are the products I found inside my #SurfsUpVoxBox. I'll tell you more about them below. :)

First, I got a First Aid Shot Therapy "FAST" (ARV: $2.99) which is an FDA compliant liquid pain relief (drinkable) shot/ Common uses for FAST are headache/migraine, sore muscles, back pain and hangover headache. #FASTRelief

Read my review here.






 Next, I got the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun (ARV: 2 oz. - $2.99 / 8 oz. - $8.99). This is the first and only after sun product that combines ribbons of gel and lotion to leave your skin feeling luxurious and refreshed. #EscapewithHT

Here are some Features & Benefits
- 24 hours of luxurious mositurization with refreshing hydrating ribbons.- Lightweight feel.
- Coconut-papaya fragrance.
- Refreshes sun-tired skin with soothing aloe gel.

I will link my review to this post once I've tried the product. :)

Next, I got a free product coupon for a Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit (ARV: $2.99 - $3.49) and a $1 off coupon for a smoothie kit.

I can't wait to claim my free Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit because now, I can try to enjoy my favorite Jamba smoothie at the comfort of my own home. :) #JambaJuice

I'll link my review to this post once I've claimed and tried the Jamba Juice Smoothie Kit.



Next, I got a SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish in Song of Summer (1199) color (ARV: $1.99).

SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish formula is formaldehyde, toluene and DBP free and is never animal tested. #SinfulColors

Read my review here.



Lastly, this might be my most favorite product out of all the products I got in my VoxBox. It's a COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara (ARV: 9.49 - 11.99)

The new COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by Lashblast Mascara features the revolutionary Bombshell Boost System, which has two brushes and two formulas for volume, curl and dramatic intensity. The first step loads on volume, thickens and curls lashes; and the second step is a dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look for bold, noticeable lashes. This mascara works like a waterproof formula and has serious lasting power. Remember to use an oil-based eye make-up remover! #bombshelling

I will link my review to the COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous mascara once I've tried and posted it.

So if you love getting free products to test and review, just shoot me a message (use the contact form on the right) or leave a comment below and I'll make sure to send you an invite to Influenster. :)


DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #SurfsUpVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment