Monday, June 16, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
A few weeks ago, I did a review on Rainbow Bandz' Rainbow Loom Refill Pack. I got addicted to making loom bracelets (I can make a simple bracelet with my fingers thanks to youtube :P) and recently I saw that with a loom kit, I can make cute keychains. Thankfully, I received a Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit a few days ago and I tried it as soon as I received it.

The Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit includes the following:

- 1 Super durable loom
- 1 Hook with base opener
- 600 silicone latex free rubber bands
- 24 S-clips

The Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit is Non-Toxic and Lead and Latex Free.


I searched a little bit of video how-to's on youtube and decided to make 2 cute keychains for my daughters. :)

Here is the first key chain I made. Can you guess what it is?

Yes it's a panda bear! :) Isn't it cute?

Next I decided to do this one. :) Can you guess what it is? :)

Ta-da! It's a pink penguin! :)

So what did I think of the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit?

The loom is very durable. It's made of plastic but it can hold the stress brought about by the stretched bands. The hook with base opener is thick and made of plastic. It can handle the stress of simple bracelets but with making the key chains (the stress of the bands are very high and on the youtube videos they are using a metal hook), I needed to support the hook in order to protect it from breaking. The rubber bands are very nice and high quality. I now realize that the rubber bands should be made from quality material, which can stretch a lot without breaking, because you wouldn't want a rubber band breaking in the middle of your looming or you'll have to start from scratch again. So, I am very thankful that the Rainbow Bandz can tolerate the pulling and stretching when I made these key chains.

I love the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit and I can't wait to try to do more bracelet patterns and other key chains.

You can find the Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit on AMAZON for just $9.99.

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment