Monday, June 23, 2014

Make Your Body Work Online Fitness Review



I exercise at home so I opt for exercises with no equipment needed (the only equipment I have is a pair of 2-lb. weights) because we have limited space in our home.

Make Your Body Work is an online exercise program which doesn't need any equipment (only your yoga mat and a water bottle). Signing up and watching the workout routines are FREE. Yes that's right! You just have to share the workout and you can watch it for free. If you don't like to share the videos, you can also opt in for a paid subscription. Here is a little something about Make Your Body Work.

Dave Smith was named as "Canada's Top Personal Trainer" this year for his online exercise programs offered at makeyourbodywork.com. Unlike other fitness videos found online, these are completely equipment-free, can be done anywhere, anytime, and are updated with new material each week. Users literally just push play and follow along with Dave.


Watch the video below to see a sample of one of Dave's workout routine.




What I like about Dave's videos is that the steps are easy to follow. Dave also shows different levels of intensity for each step. I did the video above and it looked easy to do because it only has 5 different steps but halfway through, I felt the burn on my thighs already. I didn't finish the routine the first time I did it but I can proudly say I can almost finish the routine now. :)

I also like the other videos targeting specific areas of the body like the glutes and the core. I really felt my muscles working and like the video above, each step in the exercise routine can be done according to the difficulty level you're comfortable with. I love that I don't need any equipment to do Dave's workout videos and that I can do it in the comfort of my own home.

You can sign up for free on the Make Your Body Work Website.

 DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment