Monday, June 30, 2014

Good2Grow 100% Juice for Kids Review for #momsmeet


As a mom of 2 girls ages 3 and 5, I always opt and look for food and drinks which taste good and at the same time healthy for them. Recently, I was sent free product coupons to claim some good2grow products in store.


If you haven't heard of good2grow, it's an innovative line of healthy children's beverages that feature signature SippaTop caps, a spill-proof miracle for kids and parents. The company prides itself on creating great nutritional products that are still fun for kids. Each SippaTop cap is an iconic character your kids will love. good2grow is a family-owned-and-operated company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Their team is committed to creating wholesome drinks with the freshest, most nutritious ingredients available in irresistible packaging kids are guaranteed to love.


We claimed our free coupons at Ralph's. My daughters really wanted to try the Strawberry Kiwi V-Blend but the only available flavors were the 100% Fruit Punch for the single bottle and the 100% Apple Juice for the refill pack. There were a lot of cute characters to choose from for the SippaTop caps like Hello Kitty, characters from Nickelodeon, Pixar, Mattel, Marvel, HIT Entertainment, Warner Brothers, American Greetings and Disney. My daughters ended up picking Tinkerbell and Cinderella.


My daughters couldn't wait to try it out so when we got home, I washed the Tinkerbell and Cinderella SippaTop caps and removed the foil seal of the good2grow bottle then replaced the caps. I love how portable the bottles are and that they're spill-proof. My daughters often spill their juices and drinks on our carpet so the spill-proof caps are a big plus and the characters are sooo cute. I also like how the SippaTop caps are reusable and fits the good2grow refill bottles.

I tried both flavors and they're really good. I like that the good2grow juices are made from 100% fruit juice and that there are no added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. I also like that bottles are BPA-free, non-GMO, recyclable, dishwasher safe and reusable. I actually washed and refilled their empty bottles with water and they now use it as a water bottle.

If you want to try the good2grow beverages out for your kids, they are available at grocery stores, mass retailers and drug stores nationwide or you can check out their WEBSITE to locate a store near you. The retail price for a single serve bottle is $2.49 to $2.99 and the refill packs range from $2.99 to $3.49.

Would you like to get a free good2grow refill pack? Just enter their themed birthday party giveaway at win.good2grow.com/mblogger and you'll be entered in their giveaway plus you'll get a coupon for a free refill pack with a purchase of a single serve good2grow beverage! Isn't that great? :)

And, you can enter to win a $5000 scholarship and free coupons from good2grow. Check it out on good2grow.com/storystitcher

You can check them out on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of momsmeet and have received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet Program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment