Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Octonauts: Calling All Sharks + Hot Potatoes!: The Best of The Wiggles DVD Review


As an NCircle NSider, I was sent 2 great DVDs to review. I was sent the Hot Potatoes!: The Best of The Wiggles DVD and the Octonauts: Calling All Sharks DVD.


“Sing and dance with The Wiggles as they perform their most loved songs in Hot Potatoes! The Best of The Wiggles!
The Wiggles have drawn millions of people over the years to see their live concerts, setting records for their sold out performances everywhere from Madison Square Garden in New York to the Hammersmith Apollo in London. Sing your favorite songs along with the original foursome and then more recent hits with the brand new Wiggles cast! So get up and get ready to wiggle!”


My 2 daughters who are 3 and 5 saw The Wiggles DVD and told me to play it first. They LOVE dancing around to music and following dance moves.

As soon as they saw the cast of The Wiggles dancing, they stood up and followed the dance moves. They were so funny. :)


I like the Hot Potatoes!: The Best of the Wiggles DVD because the songs are very catchy, the lyrics are child-appropriate and the dance moves are fun to do! I like that my daughters can dance around and at the same time learn and sing along to the songs as well. Their favorite song was the Hot Potato song. :)

The Hot Potatoes!: The Best of the Wiggles DVD has 35 songs included and has a run time of 100 minutes.

Hot Potatoes!: The Best of the Wiggles DVD will be available as a Walmart Exclusive early release starting on May 20, 2014.  It will be available everywhere else on June 10, 2014.

 
In “Octonauts: Calling All Sharks!” we dive into adventure with your favorite underwater explorers, the Octonauts!  Join brave Captain Barnacles, daredevil ex-pirate Kwazii, medic Peson Penguin, and the other Octonauts as they explore the world’s oceans, rescue the creaters who live there, and protect their habitats – above and below the waves!


On this exciting DVD, join the Octonauts aboard the Octopod as they come face to face with a trio of pesky Cookiecutter Sharks, look after an injured Lemon Shark, and stop a Whitetip Shark who is chasing the Gup-A!

My daughters are a fan of The Octonauts so they were very excited when they saw the Octonauts: Calling All Sharks! DVD.

I am also a fan of The Octonauts because my daughters learn a lot about marine life in a simple and fun way. I like how cute the characters are. My 2 daughters love Peso the penguin. :)

My daughters loved the Octonauts: Calling All Sharks. It has a total of 6 action packed adventures and run time is 70 minutes. My 5 year old loved all the episodes because she like sharks and is fascinated by them.

The Creature Report, which plays at the end of each episode, highlights the facts in the entire episode and shows a short video or picture of the real marine animal. I like this part because it summarizes the entire episode and I can say my daughters learned something because months after they watched our older Octonauts DVD, they can still tell me something about the animal they watched.

You can purchase the Octonauts: Calling All Sharks on Amazon for $6.96.

DISCLOSURE: I am a member of NCircle's NSider and was sent a DVD to watch and review . All opinions are honest and my own. No other form of compensation was given. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment