Saturday, June 28, 2014

McCormick Grill Mates Review for Crowdtap #GrillMates #McCormick

We love grilling so I was so happy when I got picked by Crowdtap to be a McCormick Grill Ambassador. I was sent this amazing variety of McCormick Grill Mates products to try. :)

The Montreal Steak Sauce has a bit of sweet and tangy taste. We used it as steak sauce and for me, it was okay. For me personally, I like to dip my steak in BBQ sauce (I'm weird that way) but for hubby, he says it tastes great and is a perfect match for his steak.

 The Memphis Pit BBQ Rub McCormick Grill Mates is perfect for our pork ribs.

Even without marinating the pork ribs, the Memphis Pit BBQ Rub McCormick made our pork ribs taste great. I just coated the ribs with the Memphis Pit BBQ Rub and grilled it.


The ribs tasted great! I ate more than usual and couldn't help myself eat more. I am a sauce person and I always dip grilled food on soysauce or BBQ Sauce but the ribs tasted great by itself. The flavor of the Memphis Pit BBQ Rub penetrated the ribs well (even without marinating) which made it really good.

Among the Grill Mates products I received, my favorite would have to be the Montreal Steak Seasoning. It has this perfect blend of spices which tasted great. I just sprinkled a little bit of the Montreal Steak seasoning on both sides of the beef just before I grilled it and voila! Perfect grilled beef.

I love how the McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning brought out the perfect taste of our grilled beef. We even tried this seasoning on hubby's grilled salmon and it tasted great too.

I can't wait to try the other McCormick Grill Mates I received and I will update this post once I've had the chance to try them. :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free products to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.




No comments:

Post a Comment