Monday, June 2, 2014

PERK® Vent Wrap Review for Smiley360


I always like our car smelling nice that's why I was so excited when Smiley360 sent me samples of the new Perk Vent Wraps.

Here is a little something about the Perk Vent Wrap:

PERK® Vent Wrap – fragrance you’ll notice, an air freshener you won’t!
New PERK® Vent Wrap is cutting-edge innovation for the vent. Its super discreet design and patent-pending fragrance technology will leave your car invisibly fresh. Vent Wrap is easy to use – nothing to pull, click or put together – just slide it onto the vent blade and go! Hidden under the soft, black protective cover is StediScent®, a revolutionary fragrance technology that regulates the fragrance delivery. No more wondering where the fragrance went after a couple days. StediScent® will provide fragrance that is just right!
Each Vent Wrap is individually sealed for freshness and easy storage. After about 2 weeks, replace your Vent Wrap with a new one, fresh out of the wrapper. A 4 pack will provide you with up to 60 days of fabulous fragrance.

I really like that the Vent Wrap is very discreet. My daughters always find the air fresheners I buy fascinating and plays with them almost 100% of the time. I like that the Perk Vent Wrap is placed on the vent blade of the aircon and is not noticeable. One thing I noticed was that the scent is a bit overwhelming the first few days of installation but it gets better and the scent becomes just right after a few days.

I also like how easy it is to install. No more clips or anything that might fall off when we pass bumps and no more scented oil spilling. I like that it freshens the car and that it comes in 5 different scents. One wrap lasts for about 2 weeks but there are 4 wraps in a pack so that will make my car smelling fresh for about 2 months. :)

You can learn more about the PERK Vent Wrap here.

You can also get a $1.00 off coupon by liking their FACEBOOK page.

*I am a member of Smiley360 and I've received samples of the PERK Vent Wrap (as shown on the picture above) for me to review. All opinions are honest and based on my own experience. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment