Monday, June 30, 2014

Sweet'N Low Review for Crowdtap



I've had a sweet tooth ever since I was a kid and I never grew out of it. The bad thing is, as I get older, those extra calories that didn't used to matter before now matters A LOT.

As a member of Crowdtap, I've been chosen to be part of their the Sweet'N Low Zero Calorie Sweetener Sample and Share. I've tried a different brand of Zero Calorie Sweetener before but it tasted different than the regular white granulated sugar I used.


My sister saw the Sweet'N Low and told me that it tastes good and that it's great to use it instead of the regular granulated sugar.

I liked the Sweet'N Low Zero Calorie Sweetener. There's a slight taste difference compared to regular granulated sugar but regardless, I like that it doesn't have calories. It's great to put on oatmeal and I like to put just 1/4 of the pink packet on my black matcha drink. I can't wait to try this when I cook or bake. :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Crowdtap and have received a complimentary free products to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog review. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.



No comments:

Post a Comment