Monday, June 16, 2014

Icky Stick Toilet Ring Remover Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My least favorite chore in the house would be to clean the toilet. Folding laundry or scrubbing floors might take longer to finish than cleaning the toilet bowl but I'd rather do that than to clean and scrub the toilet.

One thing I hate most about cleaning the toilet bowl is the yellowish-brown color that accumulates on the water line of the toilet and at the hole. I use a toilet bowl scrubbing brush to clean the toilet but sometimes, it doesn't work. I have to pretreat the bowl with a toilet bowl cleaner first and scrub hard before those yellowish-brown stains would come off.

The Icky Stick made my toilet-cleaning days easier! So what is an Icky Stick? The name itself is funny and actually appropriate for its purpose. :) Here is a funny description from the company:

“What the heck is an ICKY STICK?...  and how can this be more effective than the chemicals under my sink?.... “   Easy, this actually works and doesn’t harm the environment in the process.  If you have rust, hard water, calcium and/or mildew rings around your toilet bowl, then the ICKY STICK is for you!  With just a little bit of water, you can gentle rub away all types of rings and stains instantly.  The ICKY STICK is 100% natural pumice and works great even on porcelain toilets.  But that’s not all…. ;)    It works on pools and hot tubs too for removing unsightly stains and marks.  Ditch the brush & chemicals and try an ICKY STICK!


The Icky Stick looks sponge-y right? It's actually hard because it's made from pumice stone. I tried it on our toilet bowl and as you can see, our toilet bowl has the yellowish-brown stains. I tried removing those with a toilet brush but wouldn't come off.

The Icky Stick made toilet cleaning easier. Because it's a stone and is hard, it actually works by scraping off the yellowish-brown stains on our toilet bowl. The handle is very easy to hold and the length of the Icky Stick is just right. I didn't have to pretreat our toilet bowl with a toilet bowl cleaner to remove some of the icky yellowish-brown stains.


The final result? A whiter, cleaner toilet bowl! :) I would however suggest to get a spare plastic bag or container where you can store the Icky Stick since it doesn't come with any case to store it.

Right now, you can get the Icky stick for just a $1 (shipping & handling not included). Just enter the code ICKY$1 at www.groomindustries.com when you get to the checkout page. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment