Monday, June 23, 2014

InstaNatural Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir Review



There are lots of brands of argan oil available and I've tried a couple of brands of already. All of the argan oils I've tried can be used for the face, hands, skin and hair.

The InstaNatural  Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir is unique from other argan oils I've tried because it is meant to be used only for the hair and it's the first time I saw additional oils included in the argan oil which is beneficial for the hair. I also color my hair at home so it's dry and at the same time it's frizzy and puffy as well so I couldn't wait to try it.

The InstaNatural Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir is unique because it has the following plant based oils included:

Argan Oil - Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair.
Shea Butter - Nourishes your hair from roots to tips.
Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair.
Coconut Oil - Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp.
Jojoba Oil - Repairs damage and promotes hair growth.
Sunflower Oil - A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable.
Grapeseed Oil - Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair.

The InstaNatural Luxurious Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir is colorless and has a subtle nutty scent. It comes with a pump to dispense the argan oil. What I like about it is that it can be used as a leave-in conditioner or it can also be used as an overnight hair treatment.

I applied it everyday like a hair serum protector/leave-in conditioner. I used 1 pump of the InstaNatural Argan Oil on my palm, rubbed it to spread a little and then put it on my hair. It reduced the puffiness of my hair as well as reduced the frizz on my hair. The nutty smell is something I'm not fond of but I'm glad it goes away after a few minutes. I also like the it makes my hair a little bit shinier.

I haven't tried it as an overnight treatment yet but I'll update my post once I've had the chance to do it.

You can purchase the InstaNatural Luxurius Argan Oil Treatment & Elixir on Amazon for $15.95 a 4 oz. bottle. They also offer a 100-day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you're not satisfied with their product!

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment