Saturday, June 28, 2014

Join Expo for Free Products!




Have you ever heard of Expo? They have this great rewards program where you can earn points by making a video review of products you own. The points you earn can be redeemed for great rewards. I've redeemed a couple of Starbucks gift cards already just by uploading a video review of the products I own.

What's even better?!

They have this program called Tryology where you can apply to get new products from companies sent to your home and in exchange, make an honest video product review of the product and that's it! I've been a member of Expo for 2 years now and I'm still loving it!

So if you're interested in becoming an Expo member, sign up HERE and start reviewing! :)

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Expo and may receive points if you sign-up for the ExpoTV program however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I was not required to do a blog post. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.





No comments:

Post a Comment