Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish Review

I recently received a #SurfsUpVoxBox from Influenster and one of the products inside my VoxBox was the Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish in Song of Summer color. My 3 year old daughter, who LOVES nail polishes saw this instantly and wanted to try it on her nails too.

I usually stick with pink/nude shades when it comes to nail polishes and this is actually the first time I tried a green nail polish. My daughter on the other hand loved the light green shade.

In my opinion, the Sinful Colors in Song of Summer Shade has a fun and summer-y look to it. The brush applicator glides smoothly, therefore, even if I'm not a pro in applying nail polishes, I managed to apply the Sinful Colors Nail Polish easily on my nails. The light green shade may not be that appropriate for my age (or maybe I'm not just used to the shade), and I think teens would like this shade more. :)

If you'd like to join Influenster, you can shoot me a message (use the form on the right) and I'll be glad to invite you! :)



DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #SurfsUpVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment