Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Wiggles: Apples and Bananas DVD Review

About the DVD:


The Wiggles: Apples & Bananas
 
"Apples and Bananas is a tasty musical treat! Join the Wiggles as they add their special Wiggles magic to favorite nursery rhymes and songs.

 Sing along with special guest Lee Hawkins to This Little Piggy Went to Market and with the delightful Dennisha Pratt on Miss Polly Had a Dolly. There's the "spider-iffic" Itsy Bitsy Spider, Dorothy the Dinosaur swings on Shortnin' Bread, then we jump on board for The Wheels on the Bus and This Old Man Came Rolling Home! The Wiggles travel across the globe to Ireland for I'll Tell Me Ma and Michael Finnegan, and then over the continent for the delightful French song Sur le Pont d'Avignon. With centuries of best-loved songs served up fresh for your child, Apples and Bananas is certainly "a-peeling"!"
SRP: $9.99
   


My Review:

The Wiggles: Apples & Bananas DVD features 22 nursery rhymes. Most of the nursery rhymes included are the well-known ones so my daughters loved the DVD.

My daughters enjoyed watching The Wiggles: Apples & Bananas because they can sing along to almost all the nursery rhymes and songs in the DVD. They also danced while singing some of the nursery rhymes. My personal favorite was This Old Man and The Wheels on The Bus.

I like The Wiggles: Apples and Bananas because it is kid-friendly, perfect for younger kids and educational as well. My daughters watched this DVD over and over again because they loved singing along with The Wiggles. I like that this DVD encouraged my daughters to sing along as well as move around to copy some of the dance moves. They even changed into their skirts when I played the DVD because they wanted to copy Emma. :)

The Wiggles: Apples & Bananas is available for pre-order now on AMAZON and will be released on August 29. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of NCircle's NSider and have received one or more product/s above to watch and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.   

No comments:

Post a Comment