Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Thera Vita Review


I love trying out anti-aging products, even though I'm just in my late 20's because I believe that starting to take care of my skin early will benefit me a lot as I grow older.

So when Thera Vita offered me a chance to try their Ageless: Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Aloe & Lavender Oil, I grabbed the opportunity to try it.

The Ageless: Hyalouronic Acid Serum + Aloe & Lavender Oil by Thera Vita is made in the USA. It contains extremely powerful organic herbs such as aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, vitamin A, C, E, jojoba oil, and geranium oil. This organically infused hyaluronic acid smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and mantain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look. It has antioxidant properties eliminates sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking.


When I received my Ageless: Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Aloe & Lavender Oil, I noticed that it came in a pretty and expensive looking bottle. Other hyaluronic acid serums I've tried in the past were always in an amber bottle with a dropper or at times a pump but the Ageless by Thera Vita came in a nice bottle. What matters more to me is the content inside the bottle of course, it's just that it's not often that I receive a product in a nice bottle so I had to comment on that.

The Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a clear color and has a bit of a thick consistency. It's similar to the consistency of a hand sanitizer (similar to previous hyaluronic acid serums I've tried) and has a nice scent. It absorbs very quickly and is non-greasy. It's also light and didn't clog my pores. I use only a pump of the serum and it is enough for my whole face. Since I've only been using this for a few days, I haven't noticed if my acne scars have lightened already. I do feel a slight tightening feeling on my skin every time I use the Ageless by Thera Vita, which is usually at night before I go to bed. I do have a little bit of fine lines on my forehead but I also haven't seen any difference yet.

I'll continue to use the Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Thera Vita for a few more days to see if there'll be improvements on my skin. I like the slight tightening feeling of my skin though because I know that the product is working. :)

You can find the Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Thera Vita on Amazon for $29.95. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment