Thursday, August 14, 2014

Organic Rosehip Oil by VoilaVe Organics Review

Have you heard about Rosehip Oil? Yes I've heard about Rosehip Oil before and I've tried a different brand before and it works. VoilaVe Organics sent me a bottle of their Organic Rosehip Oil and if you're wondering what benefits you can get from Rosehip Oil, you're in the right place or blog or review to know more about it. :)

Using Rosehip Oil has the following benefits (according to the Voilave Website):

- Soothes Itchy Dry Skin from Eczema & Psoriasis
- Brilliant More Hydrated Skin
- Reduction of Scars, Age Spots, Wrinkles, & More!
- Reduce Inflammation from Red Itchy Skin
- Healing from Radiation & Sun damage


The VoilaVe Organics: Organic Rosehip Oil is 100% Pure and Unrefined. Their Rosehip Oil are 100% certified Organic & ECO and USDA Certified. Although the name sounds like it would smell like roses (I initially thought that when I tried my first Rosehip Oil because of the word ROSE), it actually smells a bit nutty/fishy but the scent will fade in a few minutes after using it so no worries about that. It has an amber color and came with a dropper.


The consistency of the Organic Rosehip Oil by VoilaVe Organics is a bit thicker than water. It feels a bit greasy on the initial application but it is easily absorbed and the greasy feeling goes away after a few minutes. I tried it on my elbows and knees and it moisturized them instantly. My elbows and knees seem healthier and less dry after just 1 application. The good part, I only needed 2 drops of the Rosehip Oil for my elbows and 2 drops for my knees.

I also tried it on my hair since my hair is a bit dry and frizzy. I used 2 drops of the Organic Rosehip Oil for my hair and since it's an oil, it helped manage my frizzy hair and it made my hair look shinier. With the right amount, my hair looked healthier and full of luster but too much of the Rosehip Oil would definitely make my hair look unwashed and greasy.

Since I have dry hands (due to washing dishes multiple times a day), I applied this on my hands as well. Just 1 drop is enough and it moisturized them instantly.

For a 1 oz. bottle, I know that this would last for a long time because I only use a few drops of the Rosehip Oil every application. Although the scent isn't that nice compared to other serums and oils, I will continue to use it since it's more natural, it works and the scent fades away after a few minutes of application.

You can visit the VoilaVe Organics WEBSITE to learn more about their other products or you can buy their Rosehip Oil on Amazon. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment