Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Moisturizing Day Cream by Adovia Mineral Skin Care Review


I've tried quite a number of products from Adovia Mineral Skin Care already and I loved every one of them. They have a complete line of beauty and anti-aging products starting from the basic bar soap to facial and body scrubs to hair products to make-up. Just a hint, just type Adovia in the search bar located on the right side of my page and you'll automatically see all the products I've tried from Adovia.

Recently, Adovia sent me their Moisturizing Day Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, Aloe Vera and Chamomile to try. Of course based on my experience with the Adovia Products I've tried in the past, I can't help but get this feeling that I would love Adovia's Moisturizing Day Cream.

The Moisturizing Day Cream by Adovia contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals to help in maintaining the natural moisture balance of the skin. It moisturizes and protects the skin by quenching the skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion. It is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and approved and is suitable for all skin types.

The Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream came in a box similar to the design of the other Adovia products I received before. Adovia has the signature white box with blue and black print and silver lining which I think is very classy. I opened the jar and found a second plastic lid inside to protect the cream from leaking during shipping and handling. I like the second lid because it made sure I receive the cream in good condition, meaning it didn't leak out.

Before applying any new product, I make sure to read the label and directions first and then smell the product. I am a little bit particular about the scent of the products I use. The Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream has a nice scent which I instantly liked. It is color white and has a thick, whipped consistency.

Since I have combination skin, but more on the oily side, I immediately tried the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream.

After cleansing and drying my face, I put little dots of the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream all over my face so that I can spread it evenly faster.

Next, I spread it evenly by using circular motions until absorbed.

I made sure the cream is spread evenly.

After my first use of the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream, which was almost 2 weeks ago, I instantly felt my skin regaining its moisture. The dry spots on the side of my nose and chin were instantly relieved. I do however felt like the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream felt a bit heavy with daily use so I use it every other day. I think it felt heavy because I have a combination skin type, leaning to being oilier with patches of dryness on the sides of my nose and chin. Using it every other day made my skin less oily and glowing. It didn't clog my pores either therefore, no breakouts! Yay! :)

I love how the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream balanced out my combination, leaning towards oilier skin type. I'm using it every other day and my skin looks healthier, moisturized and hydrated. The dry patches on the sides of my nose and chin are long gone and I love that I only need a little of the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream so this jar will last a while.

You can visit the Adovia WEBSITE or purchase the Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream on Amazon for $25.95 and free shipping for orders over $35. BUY IT HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment