Thursday, August 28, 2014

Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural Review #InstaNatural


Whenever I put on an eyeliner and/or mascara, specially the waterproof ones, I've always had a hard time removing them. I've been using an alcohol-free eye make-up remover but I have to rub the pad quite hard to remove my eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes, the area around my eye gets red because of all the rubbing but since it does work and I don't get breakouts from the eye make-up remover I'm using, I didn't bother looking for another one.

InstaNatural sent me their Deep Cleansing Facial Oil which is a skin & pore purifier as well as a make-up remover. Since I've never tried any other make-up remover yet, I was kind of excited to try it.

InstaNatural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil is made with natural ingredients. Some key active ingredients included are: Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Lavendar Essential Oil, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil and Geranium Essential Oil. These key ingredients melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance.This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished.


My InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil came in a big 4 oz. amber bottle with a pump as a dispenser. It has a simple gray and orange label. I tested it out the day I got it because I applied a gel eyeliner earlier that day.

The Deep Cleansing Facial Oil by InstaNatural has a yellow color. It has a nice, citrus scent and has an oily consistency. I was at first a bit skeptical to try it since I have a combination skin type, leaning to the oilier side, so my initial thoughts were it'll make my face more oily or worse, cause me more pimples!

I dispensed 4 to 5 pumps of the Deep Cleansing Facial Oil in a disposable facial cloth I have at home and proceeded to test it if it can remove my eyeliner.
I was amazed because with just a couple of wipes, my eyeliner was gone. I didn't even have to rub the cloth too much to get the eyeliner off. It also didn't sting my eyes which was nice. However, it did leave the area around my eyes a bit too oily so I had to wash my face with my facial cleanser to get the oily feeling off.

I also did my own nightly routine with InstaNatural's Deep Cleansing Facial Oil. After cleansing my face with my facial cleanser, I dispensed about 3 pumps of the oil in my disposable facial cloth, then wiped it all over my face. After wiping my face, I can't imagine all the dirt my skin accumulated during the day because the used facial cloth shows it all!  I let the oil get absorbed for about 15 minutes then rinsed it off with warm water. After rinsing it off, my face feels softer and a lot cleaner. It doesn't clog my pores and didn't cause me any breakouts. My skin looked brighter than usual and although not less oily, I've had less breakouts since I used this. I love how it can be both a make-up remover AND a facial cleanser and since I only need a few pumps of the oil, this bottle will last me for a long time.

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Informative article! check out Blissful Me Medspa is a medical-grade spa which provides services to clients and customers directly by a board-certified physician, who is well rounded with professional aesthetic skills and a background in family medicine. We provide best deep cleansing facial in USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete