Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse by Green Tea Life Sciences Review


Being constipated ever since I was a child, I only discovered colon cleanse supplements a few months back when I first tried a colon cleanse supplement. Not only do I feel good, light and clean after taking the recommended dosage and days of usage (which is usually 1 to 2 weeks per cleanse), but my bowel movements becomes regular as well even after a few weeks of finishing a cleanse.

Green Tea Life Sciences sent me their Amazing Miracle Cleanse - Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse to try in exchange for an honest review and I realized that it has been almost 2 months since my last colon cleanse so I tried it as soon as I received it.

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse - Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse is all natural, safe and gentle. It's meant to be taken for 15 days, 1 to 2 capsules per day, followed by 8 oz. of water. The cleanse shouldn't be repeated for at least 6 to 8 weeks.

The Amazing Miracle Cleanse by Green Tea Life Sciences comes in an oblong veggie capsule and has a light brown color. I like supplements that come in a veggie capsule because I find them easier to swallow. I like that the Amazing Miracle Cleanse doesn't upset my stomach. I took a capsule twice daily and I'm almost finished with my 15-day cycle.

The first day I took it, I didn't see any difference with my bowel movement. I didn't actually do a #2 the first day I took the Miracle Cleanse. The second day, as soon as I finished drinking my protein shake, I felt the need to do a #2. I didn't have any stomach cramps but my feces (or poop) is really soft and I felt like my digestive system was cleansed already because I defecated a LOT (I'm so sorry for the actual description.. :)).

As I'm nearing the end of my 15-day cleanse, my tummy felt lighter and cleaner than before and I feel less bloated than usual. I defecated (in layman's term - pooped) everyday and never did I feel any stomach cramps or uneasy feeling while using this supplement.

If you have a medical condition or taking any medications, I suggest you talk to your provider first before taking ANY supplement. :)

You can purchase The Amazing Miracle Cleanse by Green Tea Life Sciences on AMAZON for $29.95. But WAIT! Right now, if you enter the code TOMOSON5 on the Amazon check out page, you'll get $10 off the Amazing Miracle Cleanse! Hurry because this is a limited time only. :)

DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Very Interesting post. I have been wondering about this and your written in such a way that it is clearly understood. Thank you.
    I have some relevant information you can review below
    Pure Life Cleanse benefits
    Detoxify with Pure Life Cleanse

    ReplyDelete